Ukachi Left Us A Feedback!

The world loves beautiful stories. ❤️

A good way for us to bring you into our world is to share the beautiful feedbacks from some of our clients. 

How I Met Victory 

I finally met Victory online after hearing so about her from her elder brother who looked out for her and thought it would be safe for me to be in her corner. 

Interacting with Victory, I thought to myself that it would be such a beautiful thing if I could help her repurpose her strength. 

For every single person, the struggle for meaning and identity remains a big deal. A couple of sessions in and Victory sent in a thoughtful progress report. Let's have it in her words!

-Victory Speaks 

"Dear Miss Feranmi Akinbote, I just wanted to express my heartfelt gratitude for the remarkable impact our sessions have had on me. Despite our brief time together, the positive changes are truly amazing.

Your talent for creating a comfortable and open space, even online, has made a significant difference. It's like you have this magical ability to put me at ease, and your empathetic vibe is like having a chat with a caring mom – super nurturing.

I appreciate how closely you listen, making every word matter. Your knack for getting to the heart of things is like unfolding a map, offering new perspectives on challenges.

In this short time, your guidance has been pivotal in my personal growth. I feel more empowered and self-aware than ever before. Your support means the world to me, and I genuinely appreciate your commitment to my well-being.

Thanks for being a rock of support, understanding, and wisdom as I navigate this journey of positive change."

In a world where shame is used as a compelling tool of reformation, I hope that Victory's courageous story of growth, clarity and healing will help you reconnect with your inner strength and guide you on this path of healing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MENTAL HEALTH IMPACT ON THE ECONOMY

THE FITTING ROOM

Is Africa's Mental Health Challenge A Case Of Underdiagnosis or Non-Existence?