Just One Session Would Help

I made a promise to share some of the beautiful testaments of the work and here you have it, another one of such feedbacks. 

This particular report is from a LinkedIn audio live session I had in 2023. 

The theme for that event was "The power of letting go," and Grace was present. We are products of conversations, meetings and people. 

In her words:

"My name is Grace, I joined one of FIFI's emotional class and I can still recall how vulnerable I felt during the class, I felt some pain I thought I had overcome, and I didn't even know I could feel that way because the incident was a long time ago, but until then I noticed I still feel pains from the past. 

One beautiful thing about the class was that it was accommodating enough to share my story, and then I saw a new side to it and I felt better. I was able to learn from other people's experiences and Fifi was kind enough to share hers too. It was a very good experience for me and I feel more people should experience this."

I am glad Grace felt seen, heard and understood. Hopefully, this helps you to arrive at a decision to embrace healthy opportunities to grow, heal and evolve. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MENTAL HEALTH IMPACT ON THE ECONOMY

THE FITTING ROOM

Is Africa's Mental Health Challenge A Case Of Underdiagnosis or Non-Existence?